Make Time Stand Still: WIN a trip aboard a luxury yacht in the Seychelles with Krone Chardonnay Pinot Noir
Krone Chardonnay Pinot Noir is a still wine made from Pinot Noir and Chardonnay: the two noble varieties we blend for our range of Krone MCCs.
Where still waters and still wine meet: #MakeTimeStandStill by winning an holiday aboard a luxury yacht in the Seychelles with Krone Chardonnay Pinot Noir.
Krone Chardonnay Pinot Noir
Every vintage of Krone is a true expression of our terroir. Traditional grape varieties Chardonnay and Pinot Noir are harvested in the cool of the night. The night-harvested grapes are then whole-bunch pressed. Only the free-run juice is used. The varieties are fermented separately with a 40% component matured in 2nd and 3rd fill French oak barrels in the cool of our underground cellar, before the final blend takes place.
In this busy world, do you ever find the time to just be STILL? Make Time Stand Still by twisting the cork on a bottle of Krone Chardonnay Pinot Noir—and you and three friends could soon be sailing on a private, luxury yacht in the Seychelles. The prize includes flights from South Africa to Seychelles as well as one week accommodation aboard The Pelican Yacht. Meals and drinks (Krone & soft drinks) will be provided on-board. Any other expenses while not on-board The Pelican are for the winner’s own account.
How to enter
All you need to do to be in the running is to purchase a bottle of Krone Chardonnay Pinot Noir and send an SMS to 45897 with
- The last four digits of the bottle barcode
- Your Name and Surname
- The first 6 digits of your South African ID number
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter where we will be revealing scenes from the Seychelles as we slowly weave the spell to #MakeTimeStandStill with Krone Chardonnay Pinot Noir.
Competition Terms & Conditions
• SMS charged at R1.50. Free SMSes do not apply. Competition runs from 1st October to 31st December 2018.
• The competition is open to all residents of South Africa who are aged 18 years or older.
• The Promoter is Vinimark (Pty) Ltd, herein after referred to as “the Promoter”.
• Excluded from entering this competition are employees, directors, members, consultants and partners of the advertising agency or agents of the Promoter, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family, business partners or associates. Also excluded are any people who have previously won a Vinimark promotion in 2015/16/17.
• All flights, meals, transport, soft drinks, Krone, accommodation whilst aboard The Pelican yacht are included. The winner and their partner need to be in possession of valid travel documents and must be able to travel according to dates discussed with the promoter. The prize excludes travel and medical insurance and the onus is on the prize winner to secure this themselves.
• The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for its cash value. The winners will be given some travel dates in 2019 to choose from. These travel dates will not be negotiable.
• The winner will be randomly selected (using an automated system) and will be notified telephonically on or before 31 January 2019.
• The Promoter will make every reasonable attempt to contact the winner. Should we be unable to contact the winner we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
• By entering the competition and/or accepting the prizes winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless Vinimark (Pty) Ltd. and the Promoter and other, from and against any actions, claims, liability for injury, loss, damage of any kind resulting from the competition and/or prize.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering this competition, you agree to give the Promoter and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of your entry, on electronic or hard copy databases and filing systems for the purpose of the above-mentioned competition and by entering this competition, you agree to the Promoter transferring your data to our promotional partners to enable the awarding of the winning prize.
• The Promoter will obtain written consent from the winners should the Promoter wish to use the names, photographs, and entries submitted by the relevant competition winners, for the purposes of unpaid publicity relating to the promotion, by the Promoter.
• Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Vinimark (Pty) Ltd
Photography: Caroline Viitanen
Future Found Award goes to…
The sixth annual Design Foundation Awards was held on Saturday at Guild, honouring leaders of ...
The inaugural FOOD XX Symposium and Awards in partnership with Eat Out took place on 12 February 2019. The awards ...
Farm Manager and viticulturist of Twee Jonge Gezellen Estate, Juan van der Riet was recently awarded first place in the ...
Congratulations to our lucky winner, Cindy Chandler!
Cindy (48) is a hairdresser hailing from Natal. Cindy won a holiday aboard ...