Win a luxurious weekend away courtesy of Krone
This competition is now closed.
One lucky couple will win a trip aboard The Red Devil steam train, which will journey to The Robertson Wine Valley for a 3-night stay at The Robertson Small Hotel this May.
Channel the golden age of rail transport while sipping on Krone MCC: A collection of Vintage only MCC, crafted at one of South Africa’s oldest wine farms, Twee Jonge Gezellen in Tulbagh. From the romance of rail to the luxury and charm of The Robertson Small Hotel, experience total relaxation in Robertson’s only five-star hotel.
How To Enter
To enter our ‘luxurious weekend away courtesy of Krone competition’ simply:
- Subscribe to our website mailing list – http://www.tweejongegezellen.co.za/subscribe
- And send an email to email@example.com answering the following question: What is the name of the farm where Krone MCC is produced?
• Travel dates: 24 May 2018 – 27 May 2018
• Depart from opposite the Royal Cape Yacht Club, Duncan Road, Cape Town Harbour
• on Thursday, 24 May 2018. Train departs punctually at 8:00 am. Waiting on time confirmation
• We recommend being there 1 hour before departure time. (not sure on this)
• Duration: 4 days / 3 night
• 3 Nights’ accommodation at the Robertson Small Hotel, Robertson
• Transfers from the station to the hotel on Thursday, 24 May 2018 and from the hotel to the station on Sunday, 27 May 2018
• Exclusions: Goods for sale on the train; food and beverages whilst staying at the Robertson Small Hotel; gratuities.
Terms and Conditions: KRONE ‘Win a luxurious weekend away courtesy of Krone’ Competition 2018
1. The competition is open to all residents of Cape Town, South Africa who are aged 18 years or older.
2. The Promoter is Twee Jonge Gezellen (Pty) Ltd, herein after referred to as “the Promoter”.
3. Excluded from entering this competition are employees, directors, members, consultants and partners of the advertising agency or agents of the Promoter, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family, business partners or associates.
4. There is one Grand Prize to be won – a luxurious weekend away courtesy of Krone. Users who enter online are eligible for the Grand Prize. See Point 10 for more detail.
5. The competition runs from 9am on Wednesday 2nd May 2018 to 5pm on Wednesday 16th May 2018
6. To enter our ‘luxurious weekend away courtesy of Krone’, simply:
• subscribe to our website mailing list and;
• send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following question: What is the name of the farm where Krone MCC is produced?
7. Every valid online entry will be entered into a lucky draw to win the Grand Prize.
8. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for its cash value.
9. One Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected (using an automated system) and notified electronically on or before 17th May 2018.
10. The Grand Prize comprises:
o A steam train ride for two people from Cape Town to Robertson. (Travel dates: 24 May 2018 – 27 May 2018)
o Transfers from the Robertson Train station to the Robertson Small Hotel on Thursday 24 May, 2018.
o Transfers from the Robertson Small Hotel to the Train station on Sunday, 27 May 2018
o 3 Nights accommodation at the Robertson Small Hotel, Robertson
• Goods for sale on the train;
• Food and beverages, spa treatment, and any other expenses incurred whilst staying at the Robertson Small Hotel
11. The winner will need to provide proof of identity and date of birth in order to redeem the prize.
12. The pictures shown in the promotional materials are not an actual representation of the prize.
13. The winners will be announced on the Krone MCC Facebook page and will be contacted electronically.
14. The Promoter will make every reasonable attempt to contact the winner. Should we be unable to contact the winner with 24 hours, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
15. By entering the competition and/or accepting the prizes winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless Twee Jonge Gezellen (Pty) Ltd. and the Promoter and other, from and against any actions, claims, liability for injury, loss, damage of any kind resulting from the competition and/or prize.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
18. The promoter reserves the right to move or cancel the prize for whatever reason they see fit.
19. By entering this competition, you agree to give the Promoter and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of your entry, on electronic or hard copy databases and filing systems for the purpose of the above mentioned competition and by entering this competition, you agree to the Promoter transferring your data to our promotional partners to enable the awarding of the winning prize.
20. The Promoter will obtain written consent from the winners should the Promoter wish to use the names, photographs, and entries submitted by the relevant competition winners, for the purposes of unpaid publicity relating to the promotion, by the Promoter.
21. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
PROMOTER: Krone, Twee Jonge Gezellen (Pty) Ltd